This position is based in Corona, CA and night shift hours.Download
Summary: Responsible for conducting general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures. Ensure that building systems perform at optimum functionality and upkeep of facility and property. Maintain the facilities and common areas in the best possible condition. Detail oriented with strong manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
Qualification: High school diploma or with a certification in HVAC or building maintenance technology or equivalent experience.
This position is based out of ArizonaDownload
Install, repair, and maintain electrical components of industrial equipment.
Work as a team member or alone to complete projects.
Observe safety procedures and meet electrical codes.
Make decisions based on technical documents.
Perform quality testing and inspections.
4 positions open: (1)California- night shift, (2)California- day shifts, (1)Arizona- night shiftDownload
Summary: Assists in manufacturing and production activities by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Loads and unloads materials, parts, or products onto or from pallets, skids, conveyors, or trucks via fork lift.
· Maintains the various machines pertaining to thearea operations.
· Quality checks product for flaws. Utilizing visual inspection, Go No-go and depth gages, Scales.
· Labels final product to prepare fordistribution.
· Cleans around work areas.
· Helps out other departments as needed.